Sirovilla manage two beautiful retirement villages in Highton and Anglesea. We provide long term, affordable, independent living units for older persons under the Retirement Villages Act 1986.
Who can live at Sirovilla Highton and Lions Village Anglesea?
The majority of units are reserved for low income Victorians who would otherwise qualify for public housing. For such units no ingoing contribution is required but potential applicants must meet the Victorian Office of Housing eligibility criteria which is income and asset less than $30,000. Units are also available for persons who do not meet these criteria (self-sponsors) who are able to partially fund a unit. Self sponsor households are are required to pay an ingoing contribution as well as a rent.
What our residents love about Sirovilla:
- Independent living for as long as required and able
- Privacy and security within a genuine community
- Less responsibility for home and grounds maintenance
- Maintenance fees and rent are indexed to increases in pension
- No complicated formulas when moving out
Sirovilla allocates vacant age care units by await in turn list for both locations.
The eligibility criteria for our retirement villages:
- aged over 65 for men and 60 for women
- capable of living independently – there are no on site support services
- able to demonstrate a connection to the Geelong/Anglesea region/community
While there is considerable demand for this type of accommodation and it may take several years for applicants to be offered a unit we encourage you to talk to our wonderful team and submitting an application.
Contact us to find out more about our retirement homes in Highton and Anglesea, we’re more than happy to answer any questions you have.